วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Summer Fairytale Ep.8

Im gonna ask after 10 comments for the next. And if you want a Eppy of Lines Vines ... Tell me in a comment or i wont bother to write one. Comments are usually short, im sorry, but I'm losing interest in writing, not really long comments or not much ... Anyways Enjoy .. I said okay, and quickly looked through my suitcase, I found what I was looking for. I turned up at my MacBook and waited impatiently. Joe: What are you doing? Nick: Check Somethin '. I saw a photo of me and Zac in a bar, goodTimes. I smiled, I ichat immediately verified. Yes, he was on. Nick: Yay he's on! Joe: Who is it? Nick: My friend, Zac. Joe: Who? He took my chat request quickly and eventually it was on the screen. And, oh God, he wasn't bear. Zac: NICKYY! Nick: Oh God! put some clothes. Joe: But you i-Nick: You do not! Wow, he thought I was talkin to him, wow. Zac: Who is it? Nick: First of all, your clothes! Zac: Fine fine. * Puts on boxing * Happy? Nick: Very, in here with Joe. Zac: Who? Joe pushed into theCamera view and it filled the entire screen. Joe: ME! JOE JONAS! I pushed him out of his eyes and saw Zac, who was thinking. Nick: What? Zac: Are you both naked? Nick: WHAT?? NO! GOD NO! we are in our boxers, we were bout to go to bed, but we didn't. Zac: * relieved sigh * Good cause, to the fact that my body and my only. * Winks * I shook my head at him, but couldnt helo smile. Here, too, Joe drives the cam. Joe: Dont worry dude, in the straight. I wont touch your Nicky * taps on the head * Nickhere. I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uen40z7rKs&hl=en

laptop memory

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น